Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Week 12

This is the week most pregnant women look forward to because they consider themselves to be in the "safe zone" once they've reached this point. I, on the other hand, know in a way that nobody ever should, that there is absolutely NO safe zone in pregnancy. I am, however, extremely excited to have made it to another week! I get to stop taking progesterone at this point - which is exciting and scary all at the same time. I'm praying my body does what it is suppose to do to keep this baby growing and healthy inside of me until it is fully ready to be born! We don't have any doctor appointments this week (sigh) so I am looking forward to next week when I get to see our baby again!! 

(I'm pretty sure the "bump" is all fluff from the food I've been eating!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment