Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 34



How far along: 34 weeks
Gender: SuRpRiSe!!!
Weight gain: 13 lbs - I gained what I lost back :)
Next Appointment: 11/26/2014
Last Appointment: 11/24/2014 - we had another NST and baby was a little slower to react again - despite me eating a snack beforehand - but then started moving more without any interventions :) Heart rate was 120s-140s & doctor said everything is still great! He was pleased with my weight gain and told me he wants me to continue to gain consistently until delivery. I asked if I had to gain 3 lbs in 3 days again and he said no! Thank God because that was so hard and made me feel so SICK!!! Saturday night I had 9 braxton hicks contractions in an hour, so he decided to check my cervix - which I tried <unsuccessfully> to get out of - and found out I was 2 cm dilated!! However, baby is STILL breech - so a c-section is still the plan! 
Maternity clothes: no...
Exercise: cutting back and slowing down significantly per dr's orders! He told me at my last appt to not do any more than 2 miles at this point... so I've been doing as I'm told!
Stretch marks: nope!!
Belly button in or out: mostly out... but soft & mushy :/
Sleep: still interrupted to empty my bladder but other than that pretty good! 
What I miss: nada!!
What I'm loving: how CLOSE we are!!
Movement: yep! :) Mine is still getting harder and slower and I'm definitely reaching that "miserable" stage!! Lots of lower back pain and it's almost impossible to get comfy!!
Cravings: still nothing in particular... 
Queasy or sick: nope!
Favorite moment this week:
I love my dr appts & being reassured that everything is still going perfectly :) ---> this changed in the middle of the week... <see next post>

Looking forward to: DECEMBER 8TH!

No comments:

Post a Comment