Friday, May 30, 2014

Week 8

Well... the nausea, indigestion, and [TMI] severe constipation continue! But I haven't had anymore vomiting episodes! {YAY!} I would take it if I had to because I know it will allllll be worth it in the end! We announced our pregnancy to our parents last night!!! I couldn't wait ANY longer!! It is SO much harder for me to keep this pregnancy a secret than it was last time! I just want to shout it from the rooftops! We went to dinner with Brady's parents after Layne's pre-k graduation, and after we left dinner I said "this is one of the pictures we took on Sloan's birthday..." and showed his mom my phone. It took her a minute, and then she turned around and said "you're pregnant!" Since I couldn't wait, I texted my mom right after that and said "this may explain some of my issues lately..." with a picture announcing the pregnancy attached. Of course she immediately called me and in typical mom fashion had a TON of questions - ranging from baby's stats to my med list! I tried to listen to Brady's mom and my mom at the same time and tried to answer all the questions at the same time. Everyone is SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment