Monday, August 4, 2014

Week 18

Well... we hit a *little* growth spurt this week! My pre-pregnancy shorts officially don't button anymore & the belly band has made it's debut! I'm sure the maternity clothes aren't far behind!
(I apologize for the graphic pic of my growing belly!)
Over the weekend we went to a gender reveal party and some girls were telling me about yet another wives tale that predicts gender. One girl told me that it hasn't been wrong for anyone she tried it on, so of course I wanted to try it! Supposedly, if you pour your urine into a cup with baking soda it will tell you what gender you are carrying. If it fizzes or sizzles you're carrying a boy, and if it doesn't do anything it's a girl. I tried it Monday morning and no fizz or sizzle. I've come to the conclusion that I'm just meant to not know what I'm having! I've looked at so many things that predict your baby's gender - from the chinese calendar to what the baby's heartrate is - and for the most part the "predictions" have been split 50/50... so I will just have to be patient and see! (although I have my suspicions!) 

&&& This week officially marks our halfway point!!!! :)))... but who's counting?? 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Love reading your posts. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete