Sunday, August 31, 2014

Week 21

I found a weekly pregnancy survey that seems like it will be much easier to use for these weekly posts... So I'm giving it a try :) 

How far along: 21 weeks
Gender: unknown... mom thinks BOY... dad is undecided
Weight gain: 8 lbs 
Next Appointment: 9/2/2014
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing a few "go to" maternity items... but since I bought "bigger" clothes from my postpartum weight gain and then lost it all, most of the "bigger" clothes still fit 
Exercise: walking/jogging at least 5 days a week... but this week I decided to take a day off from jogging and chose to do an "easy" prenatal DVD... which resulted in lots of breaks, shaking & aching legs, and soreness that lasted 3 days! So I think I'll stick to jogging & walking for the time being :-P
Stretch marks: NONE so far! Fingers crossed I'm as lucky this time as I was last time!
Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: can't get enough!
What I miss: nothing too terribly... yet :) (although when the song "Day Drinking" comes on the radio it tends to make me miss being able to drink a Michelob [or two] this summer!)
What I'm loving: MoVeMeNt!!!
Movement: YES! so much so that some nights I don't feel the need to listen to baby's heartbeat :)
Cravings: chocolate chip + m&m cookies!!
Queasy or sick: nope!
Favorite moment this week:
the opportunity to totally PIG OUT at Baby's first [un]official baseball game! We enjoyed chicken tenders, nachos, a hot dog, ice cream, cookies, and tiramisu... it was all DELISH - but the aftermath was one miserable momma!

Looking forward to: my next appt... & growing a healthy baby!


Astros vs. Rangers game: 8/30/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment