Friday, August 22, 2014

Week 20

Not much has changed this week... I'm still walking/jogging as much as possible and eating whatever I want! Me and baby are definitely GROWING and maternity clothes are no longer loose on me! My pre-pregnancy clothes are getting tighter, but I can still fit (somewhat comfortably) into most of them. (Although I'm sure that won't be the case for much longer!)

Going back to work has definitely taken its toll and I come home most days absolutely exhausted and go straight to the couch! BUT it is also keeping me busy and making the time go by faster, so hopefully that continues for the next (slightly less than) 4 months!

Wednesday when I went for my morning jog I started having pain in my lower abdomen that wouldn't go away, so I had to cut my workout short. I went straight home and listened to my baby's heartbeat... it was perfect and I felt it moving like crazy so I was immediately at ease :) 

We got our new glider this week, and this momma could NOT wait for Brady to get home so I put it together all by myself! It didn't break when I sat in it, so I'm assuming I put it together correctly! 


Baby has started making stronger and more frequent movements and I'm LOVING it! 

Here we are at 20 weeks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment